Monday 23 January 2012

Ballet shoes

Non sono mai stata una bimba col desiderio di fare la ballerina... credo di essere sempre stata mooolto realista, quindi sapevo bene che non era proprio il caso!
Lo sport in generale non fa per me, e tantomeno quelli che prevedono una buona dose di costanza e grazia!

When I was a girl I've never had the desire to be a ballerina... I think I've always been very realistic, so I knew that was not my field of application!
Sports in general are not for me, least of all those that provide a good dose of patience and grace!







Cmq... quando ho visto questi oggetti mi sono subito piaciuti, e ho pensato che nel mio bagno rosa sarebbero stati perfetti!

 But... I immediately liked these objects as I saw them, and I thought they would be perfect in my pink bathroom!



Different use for ballet shoes!





Se non puoi avere tutù e scarpette da ballerina... allora trova il modo di usarle in altri modi!

If you cannot have ballet drees and shoes... then find a way to use them differently!




 
Both ballet shoes from antique market in Italy
Soap Fragonard (gift)






PS: per ora i lunedì di Cate sono finiti... ma spero che presto ci sia tanto altro materiale da farvi vedere! E intanto... CATE TI ASPETTO QUI... MANCA POCHISSIMO!!!!

PS: For the moment Monday Cate's Monday are suspended... but I hope that they will be back soon with new interesting things to show you! And in the meantime... CATE, I'M WAITING FOR YOU HERE... NOT LONG NOW!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. a parte le saponette che sono fantastiche... ma le ballerini con i fili cosa sono??? =)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...